Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Failures, Feats, and February Goals

Afternoon All,

Sorry to have kept you waiting, but the last few weeks have been a bit challenging. For example, the weekend of the 24in48 Read-a-Thon I'd been so excited for? Yeah, my horrible brother in law came into town and it turned out to be grasping at the straws of time to get 24 hours of reading in. I was able to finish Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitsgerald by Therese Anne Fowler, which was wonderful as I've been watching Amazon's "Z:The Beginning of Everything", a truly magical show.

I'm not proud of how January ended, though my stats are pretty okay. 27 books consumed. 8 Audio books, 3 E-Books and 16 printed books. Of these books 2 were book club books, 2 were for LitsyAtoZ, with the rest filling the Book Riot and Pop Sugar reading challenges in various slots.

February will be a better month! On Litsy and Instagram I'm doing FeistyFeb and RiotGram pics, following the prompts and sharing them around! I'm also doubling down on my reading efforts. I need to do more of my LitsyAtoZ books, and zero in on the remaining challenge categories. Oh, and I still want to read some things for fun, and I kind of get side tracked when I just read for fun.

With February having just started my current listen is Caraval by Stephanie Garber, My current read is Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter, Soonly I'll be starting Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly and The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead. My current book club read is Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach .

Until next time,

XOXO
-BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment