Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Just a Week of Books

Afternoon All,

This week we're going to keep things short and sweet. I've got a three day weekend, some great wine, and the time to just finish some books.

Completed for Challenges: 

  • All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
    • #LitsyAtoZ Book A
  • America's First Daughter by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie
    • Read for my Historical Fiction Book Club
Books Read This Week

I can't quite decide whether or not these are for challenges or just for fun, but I'll list what categories they fall into anyway. 

  • A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro 
    • The first in a series you've never read before
  • The Wedding Shroud by Elisabeth Storrs
    • Again, the first in a series you've never read before
  • The Immortal Circus Book 1 by A.R. Kahler
    • One last time, the first in a series you've never read before. 
Clearly this week I was in the mood for series/trilogies; I blame this on Kricket. 

In more exciting news I've got my books picked out selected for the 24in48 readathon next weekend, I'm so ready to just sit and consume and ignore the real world! I'll be reading the following books: 
  1. The Book Jumper by Mechthild Glaser
  2. History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund 
  3. The Bear and the Nightengale by Katherine Arden
  4. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
These also fall into challenge requirements! Next week I'll post up a more detailed readathon worthy blog post. 

I'm also going to be continuing The Other Einstein by Marie Benadict (yay book club!) And speaking of book clubs, I got my first book for my #CoverToCover group too! Click HERE to get the Goodreads page for it. (I don't want to spoil anything for my friends.)

Until next time, 
-BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment