Want to know one of the easiest ways to combat literacy? Read! And read a TON! Whether you're helping your kiddos with their homework, are reading an interesting news article or internet piece, reading is one of the best ways to combat illiteracy.
Jumping in on that notion, here is my February TBR! Tomorrow I'll have a fun post about a new Book Battle I'm a part of.
Until Next Time,
Here's my TBR... yes it's crazy, but so am I!
- The Bear and the Nightengale and The Girl in the Tower (both by Katherine Arden!!)
- Hidden Figures
- Welcome to Nightvale (YES! The amazing podcast has a BOOK! Several actually)
- It Devours (By the WTNV peeps!)
- The Lost Sisterhood and Juliet (both by Anne Fortiner)
- Frog Music (From the author who brought you Room)
- Spindle Fire (in anticipation of April's stunning conclusion to this duology!)
- Queen of Hearts Trilogy
- Vassa in the Night
- My Lady Jane
- Reign of the Fallen
- The Immortalists
- Hound of the Baskervilles (look, I needed a dog book and this is the only kind I'm cool with!!)
- The Rule of Four
- The Determined Heart
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened and Furiously Happy (Jenny Lawson FTW)
- The Hamilton Affair (because everyone needs a kissy book club book)
- Cormoran Strike Trilogy (I've been trying to read these for ages!)