Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Review: Anatomy of a Scandal

Anatomy of a Scandal Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am pretty sure I held my breath through this entire novel. It is captivating, thrilling, and somehow relevant to the current political vibe. From every perspective, characters are giving you emotions, there were enough details to keep you interested in the story while still spinning you around so you didn't see everything coming. Which meant the explosion towards the end is just that. Additionally, this was a story with an ending. A complete and fitting summation that didn't feel open ended, or forgotten. I know I threw this book across the room a few times, but that was needed, sort of. The emotions in this book are palpable. You will want to read this book and you will want to read it again. It is that compelling.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment