Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Monday, January 1, 2018

One January Two Thousand and Eighteen

Good Evening Readers,

Did the first day of the new year treat you well? Mine did. Put in new bookshelves, read Celtic Gods and Heroes by Marie-Lousie Sjoestedt (Pop Sugar 2018 - A book about or tied to your heritage.) I also started reading Ulysses by James Joyce on the Serial Reader App, and holy crap do I ever understand why this book is so impossible for people.

The Serial App is giving me a piece a day to read, for 109 days. April 19, 2018 cannot come quickly enough! This is one impossible read that is seriously giving me Quixotic vibes; and I may just need to read it under a tilted windmill.

However tomorrow's piece is new, and one day closer to an end goal. Plus, I have another quick book to read on my Kindle for the Pop Sugar challenge, one that takes place on a different planet. All leading up to spending the bulk of my time reading a Cyberpunk tale.

Until next time,
XoXo
BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment