Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Friday, February 17, 2017

Rainy Day's and ARCs

Good Morning Readers,

Today is a rainy, stay at home with a book and tea, kind of day. Sadly, I'm at work (or not so sadly, something has to pay for my massive book habit) and I'm desperately waiting for my next ARC!

ARCs, or Advanced Reader Copies, are books given to readers for review prior to publication. I'm thrilled to be getting one from Holly Tucker pretty soon, her first book infatuated me with the blending of history, mystery, science, faith, and narrative.

Oh! The other really amazing thing about ARCs is that people, bloggers, book sites, sales sites, book apps, etc, want you to write reviews! AND! Your girl has been tapped to be a book reviewer and mental health blogger for an up and coming indie mag. The first issue is publishing soon and I'm hoping to get my first review in for it, more to come on this later as things are still developing. If you want though, you can head on over to Jalapeno and subscribe to their updates for Scaffolding Magazine.

I'm excited for what is to come on this rainy day, the time spent reading tonight, and the three day weekend that will let me catch up on my book list posts! I promise, I've been keeping up on the books, just not the posts (sorry!). It's been a little crazy lately, and we're just in February!

XoXo
BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment