Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Book Two Tuesday!

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day!

I was so excited for this morning, not for the mushiness of today, but for the books being released! Today we get the sequels for two great series'.

First up! Following up to "A Study in Charlotte" Brittany Cavallaro gives us "The Last of August". I was hesitant to start this series thanks to my friend Erika and my experience with the Dorothy Must Die series. They can be tricky and waiting for the next book takes forever! Luckily I've only had to wait a few weeks for this one, I jumped on this train at the last minute,  and the author only ever promised a trilogy. Purchasing this for my Kindle was the first thing I did this morning.

Also out today is the second in Cj Redwine's "Ravespire" universe. "The Wish Granter" is set up to be a marvelous retelling of Rumplestilskin, and maintaining the universe not continuing "The Shadow Queen". I love when an author establishes a universe for their stories and then makes them connect. Each book will read as a stand alone with subtle references to the others. Oh! And this was an Audible pick for today, the narrator did an amazing job in the first book.

That's all for now! Work and reality await.

Xoxo
BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment