Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Review: The Case of the Green-Dressed Ghost

The Case of the Green-Dressed Ghost The Case of the Green-Dressed Ghost by Lucy Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In all honesty I asked for this book on Netgalley because I thought that it would be something like a modern Sherlock Holmes mystery, the title lends itself to that sort of thought. However the actual book is so much more complex than that. I'm excited to see where this series goes, the characters are developed and well rounded. There is diversity within them and the story line, though confusing in a few places at first, reading this took only hours on a Saturday. I will give this first book credit in that it draws the reader in yet somehow I don't feel like the universe is fully developed, which can give the author room to adapt and change it as the series progresses. I'm looking forward to the next one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment