Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Contemporary Classics: The First Books

Good Morning Readers,

The other day I rolled out my Contemporary Classics Project, and today I'm excited to give you the first FIVE classics I'll be revisiting for you!

Drum roll please.....

In no particular order we have.....

1. The Great Gatsby
2. Lolita
3. Pride and Prejiduce
4. Frankenstein
5. Moby Dick

All requested by readers over Social Media the past few days. I'm excited to get started on this! If you'd like to be a continued part of this series there are two ways to do so:

1. You can contribute financially by buying me a Coffee on ko-fi.com/brainyheroine


or

2. You can sign up for my emailing list and stay connected with me!

Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required


Until next time,

XoXo
BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment