Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Tindrliterate

Evening All,

Today's prompt for the bout of books read it on it is kind of weird for me anyway. You see we have to create a literary dating profile for our favorite literary character. And after spending today thinking about who is my favorite literary character, I could only come up with Edmund Dantes; you know the hot smoldering Revenge fueled guy from The Count of Monte Cristo, yeah him.

So for better or worse, swipe me?

Edmund Dantes
Loyal, Ruggedly Handsome, loves to keep things simple. Fall in lvoe with me and I'll tie the knot, literally, around your finger. Likes to play the long game, our relationship can take a long time running, I'm good at waiting for, and getting, what I want.

I am so sorry for any one of you who actually reads this! I gotta do each challenge man!

Until Tomorrow!

XoXo
BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment