Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Monday, May 8, 2017

Bout of Books: The Readers Readathon

Morning All,

The time has come for Bout of Books 19!! (You still have time to sign up! Just click HERE!!)

While all readathons are for readers this one is low key, designed for you to simply read as much as you can in a week with no torturous goals in mind. Unless you set them for yourself. Do you boo.
I love using readathons as an excuse to tidy up my TBR, to actually start a book or get off the shelf, and to maybe tackle a different genre. After working all day it's nice to just go home and lose my brain to whatever I'm reading, like every other reader. Yet the motivation of readathons is great. I've been derailed as a reader for the past couple months so trying to get back to that place I'd been in for the first bit of this year is going to be hard won.

Bout of Books also has daily challenges. Today's was to introduce ourselves in six words, nothing more, nothing less. My introduction is simple. "Reading and Grieving and Living and..." I tweeted this and immediately felt like a moron, but it's true. At the moment this is me. Who are you? What would you read this week?

Until next time! (Which happens to be later today!)

XoXo
BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment