Subscribe to #LitGoals Mailings!

* indicates required

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Marching into History; March's Reading Plan



Good Morning Happy Readers!

March is Women's History Month. March is a month with 31 days. Purim will begin on March 11, 2017. On March 12, 2017 we lose an hour of sleep to Daylight Savings Time, there is also a full moon that night. March 17 is St. Patrick's Day and is the day after my best friends birthday. Spring will begin on March 20, 2017. And today, March 1 is Ash Wednesday. Last month I read 17 books, in January I read 30. This month I am determined to read more, to focus that reading on my challenges, and to embrace the distraction of reading as sparingly as possible. With that in mind I have a plan.

For March, a month dedicated to Women's History, I will be reading the following:



All written by women, some written by women of color, some fiction, some non fiction, all framing history in one context or another. 

I'll get more specific with each as I read them; and I'll let you know what challenges they fit.

Until the next time. 

XoXo
BrainyHeroine

No comments:

Post a Comment